Friday, February 29, 2008

South for the... Spring?

I'm heading to Southern California for a few days in March. The plane leaves (really) early in the morning, both going to and coming back. Farewell, sleep. I got a week before I go, though.

Good news: I'll be ahead in my school work by time we leave, so I'll be able to spend those few days at peace.

Internet access is questionable, so I'll be out of contact for a bit.

I won't be ahead any more by time I come back, which means, depending on how far ahead I get now, I might or might not be in contact until the end of the quarter (Meaning I might or might not be swamped and ready to bite your head off.).

I'll get to be a tourist and a example of an experiment gone right for a few days, engaging in fun touristy activities and, best of all, sleep. Hey, everybody needs to sleep sometime. First vacation in a looooooooong while. Can't wait. ^.^

Gets better.

By the end of March, I might have time to be around on YWS again. We'll see then, yes?

Until then!

Dreamer

EDIT: Oh yes. I also added a chat feature to this place. Down and to the left.^.^

No comments:

You...

Google Talk

Until DDNR is back, that is...