*squints* I think I remember how to do this... *scratches head* *tries to remember how to speak html*
Ah, well. DDNR's still down, and I got sick of staying out of touch. This way, I can do my school work, doodle notes for a blog post when I get a break, and still stay on top of things. At the moment, I am swamped. I somehow manage to squeeze sleep and food between the books, and this post is cutting into my sleep time. But not blogging was distracting me from studying, so I couldn't have it both ways. So now I have a blog again, though once Day Dreamer comes back, this will no doubt be forgotten... In any case, I shall see you all in June. For the moment, here's an animation from the time when I could make such things. ^.^ If you can't see it, try a different browser.
And I will be going back to the trees for a week. I'm leaving tomorrow. It'll be nice to do my work outside and not be surrounded by houses. If I don't forget about this, I shall see you all the next time I can afford to lose some sleep time.
Until then!
:)
Dreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment