Monday, March 17, 2008

Animation



Toon Boom is being buggy. When I first tried to export this as a video, everything was flipped horizontally. Really, I'm supposed to be falling out the LEFT side of the screen. I really don't care much about which side I fall out, though, so long as it's consistent. However, when the text is flipped horizontally as well so that you would need a mirror to read it...

Rather than go back and flip everything, I just went back and flipped all the text so that it was backwards and exported it again. It looked okay in the preview, but let's see if it worked.

Here be the mirror writing one:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! But....is there anyone in this world that laughs the way you made me laugh? And when you pounced on me, my eyes started as o_o << Pretend that is a smile, then to: O_O Not smiling. XD XD XD XD!!! Now I'm in the mood to do a ToonBoom animation...can I borrow your laptop...pwease?


Lolz,

~Fire

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, cute

Anonymous said...

*Squee* Kawaii desu, dreamer-chan!!! *huggles* ^_^

- Black Cat Sachiko

Anonymous said...

This animation is...

over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaand!!

- маттѕтея

You...

Google Talk

Until DDNR is back, that is...